Finances: Cost Estimate Budget SheetStudents will be billed the following fees by WPI for the WPI semester they are away, on the regular WPI billing cycle (i.e. Fall semester and Spring semester).
- WPI Tuition and Fees
- WPI Housing Fee (if applicable)
- WPI Meal Plan (if applicable, reduced for term away)
- Global Projects Program Housing and Program Fee (for applicable programs)
- Local transportation
- Airfare (if applicable)
- Tourist activities and incidentals
- Project related incidentals
Estimated out-of pocket expenses: These are estimates for expenses like round trip airfare, groceries, dining out, incidentals, tourist expenses, and local transportation. A detailed list of these cost estimates can be found on each program’s brochure page.These costs do not appear on your WPI bill.
Estimated housing and program fees: These are estimates for housing expenses and any fees associated with cultural programming in which students are required to participate. These fees will appear on your WPI bill and are in addtion to tuition and housing at WPI. Program fees must be paid before departure.